We want your landscape to be a success, and we stand behind the quality of our plants with a 3 month and 1 year warranty. It is your responsibility to follow our Watering Guidelines (available at our office and website). Failure to contact us in a timely manner may void your warranty. As a reminder, you must give your plant adequate opportunity to break winter dormancy. Please read the details below to learn more about our warranty.
This warranty cover plants and trees installed by Pride Outdoor Services. With proper care and maintenance you qualify for a free replacement.
The warranty length is dependent on irrigation. It can last 3 months w/out irrigation and 1 year w/irrigation.
Pride Outdoor Services, LLC will replace any plant installed, FREE of charge, under the terms of this limited warranty. Please check out our Express Limited Warranty PDF for more details.
1. Pride does not warranty any part of the project, if payment is not received within 10 days of project completion.
2. Any special request plant outside of our regular providers, plants that are not hardy or marginally hardy in our area.
3. Bulbs, groundcovers, annuals, seed, sod, or transplants.
4. Plants that are destroyed by acts of nature. Including but not limited to, high wings, floods, vandalism, lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, or willful damage to property by man or animals.
5. Any plant material that has been transplanted by Pride or any plant that has been moved from its original location on the property.
6. This warranty is for ONE replacement of each original plant, no cash refunds. Replacement plants don't receive a second warranty. See Express Limited Warranty below for more details.
7. Any claim received outside of the 3-month or year warranty. Claims must be submitted within the warranty time frame. Anything past its date, will be subjected to standard plant and labor costs.
If you need a replacement, a warranty claim form must be completed to expedite any service work. You may find this form below to download.
Please mail your form to P.O Box 757, Savoy, IL 61874 or you may email it to email@example.com (please include "Plant Warranty Claim" as your subject line). We
Are lawn applications not improving your lawn? Figure out what your lawn exactly needs with a soil test!